Welcome to The Cody Show Blog

June 15th, 2010

Please leave comments, suggestions, and upcoming events that you are listeners and sponsors would like announced on The Cody Show.

Entry Filed under: Uncategorized

13 Comments Add your own

• 1. Steven&hellip  |  July 4th, 2010 at 1:27 am

Making good progress on the show we still have a ways to go but we will get there with everyone’s help.

• 2. OldSchoology-Essence of M&hellip  |  July 6th, 2010 at 1:31 am

Just a note to say that I stopped by and everything is looking pretty good and I look forward to the finishing touches.

Best of Luck to the Cody Show!

• 3. Lisa&hellip  |  July 14th, 2010 at 1:11 am

Really interesting. I like it so far. Looking forward to finding out more about all the shows.. Thank You..

• 4. Joan Starr&hellip  |  July 15th, 2010 at 1:19 pm

First time checking the show out. It was very interesting reading the article on how Rodney became co-host on the Monique show. I thought they had known each other forever. This was very interesting, informative and gave me more information on Monique’s character, I really do like her realness as well as funniness. What a good combination!

• 5. lance cody givens&hellip  |  July 21st, 2010 at 12:45 am

Listen to “The Cody Show” airs July 26th at 4:00 CDT

• 6. The Cody Show&hellip  |  July 21st, 2010 at 12:51 am

Listen toThe Cody Show http://thecodyshow.net

• 7. Earl Jackson&hellip  |  August 26th, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Hey Guys; Dig I was just listing to your show, and as far as I can see your off to a good start. I for one think is a great idea for you to get out there try to get the word out there, and as I said your doing a great job to just getting started. You will get even better as time goes on. I will be checking in with you on next Monday at 4:00PM. So untill then you brothers be cool.

• 8. Patricia A. Allen&hellip  |  August 30th, 2010 at 6:13 pm

It’s been a pleasure meeting your acquaintence, I Pray that God will continue to Bless your endeavors, and just know that he has already taken you to higher heights, and your Cody Show is going to prosper and go very far. Thank you for helping me with my upcoming project, and for Networking with me, I look forward to doing more business with you in the near future. Be Blessed!

• 9. Patricia A. Allen&hellip  |  August 30th, 2010 at 6:20 pm

Ohio Capital City Memorail Post 3764
    Ladies Auxiliary, located in Columbus, OH
    will be Hosting a “CANCER BALL”, Saturday, April 2, 2011
    at the MARTIN LUTHER KING ARTS COMPLEX, 867 Mt. Vernon Ave.
    Columbus, Ohio 43203. Please feel free to send any and all donations to the Chairperson, Patricia A. Allen, 720 Miller Avenue,
    Columbus, OH 43205. Please allow me to thank you one and all for your support in wanting to help fight cancer and to help find a cure as well.

• 10. Betty&hellip  |  November 1st, 2010 at 7:20 pm

I Love The Show And The Music, Maze
    Good Job

• 11. Administrator&hellip  |  November 2nd, 2010 at 8:48 pm

This is just one of the reasons you are so special to me.

• 12. sandra&hellip  |  February 5th, 2011 at 12:41 pm